Scarborough Theatre Guild presents:
the 4th in the series of FREE Workshops,
celebrating 40 years in Scarborough Village Theatre.
Costuming For the Theatre
Come join us at Scarborough Village Theatre,
Tuesday, December 6th , 5:00 to 6:30pm or Saturday , December 10th, 1:30 to 3:00pm
The Workshop will be presented by award-winning Costume Coordinator, Andra Bradish and novice Costumer and experienced Actor and award-winning Playwright, Erin Jones. They will discuss the process of choosing and creating clothing that enhances the Actor’s portrayal of their character on the stage. What is the story a costume can tell??
- The 16 steps to successful costuming
- How clues in the script inform costume choices
- Examples of how costumes brought a play to life
- Concept development, collaboration and problem-solving techniques
- with a creative team
- Discover effective methods for research
Bring your favourite hat and let us guess what it says about you. Ask questions!
Check out the Set for A Christmas Spirit and get a peek backstage.
FREE Tickets Available –> HERE <–
Please be prepared to wear a mask.