Theatre Scarborough Box Office
|2016/17 Season Subscriptions|
|Note: Season subscriptions will be available until after the first show of each group's season. Single ticket holders for the first show of any group's season may contact the box office to upgrade your single ticket to a full subscription.|
|2016/17 Single Tickets On Sale August 1, 2016|
|Seniors / Students||$25.00||$19.00||$19.00|
|Children (12 and under)||$23.00||$19.00||$19.00|
|Student Rush Tickets **||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|* Group Rates apply to 10 or more tickets for the same performance.|
|** Student Rush Tickets are available one hour before showtime for all performances that are not sold out. Student ID required, one ticket per student.|
Pick-a-Pack: Order tickets to three or more shows in a single order and receive 10% off of the regular ticket price.
Gift Certificates: Gift certificates may be purchased in any denomination and redeemed for any show.
Note: There are no additional service or ticketing fees added to your order.
Seating Plan: To view the seating plan for Scarborough Village Theatre, Click Here
TELEPHONE BOX OFFICE HOURS
MONDAY-THURSDAY 6:30 - 9:30 PM
If calling outside of box office hours, please leave a message and one of our volunteers will return your call within 48 hours. Telephone orders can also be made during In Person Box Office hours.
IN PERSON BOX OFFICE HOURS
The box office at the theatre opens 90 minutes before each performance and remains open through intermission.
- All seating is reserved. Doors open one half hour prior to performance. Wheelchair seating is available, but there are a limited number of wheelchair spaces for each performance. Wheelchair seating must be reserved by calling the box office.
- Telephone and online orders are by Visa or Mastercard only. In person orders may also be made with cash. Interac is not available at the box office.
- Ticket holders are asked to arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled performance time. If you are picking up your tickets at the box office, please allow a few extra minutes. Latecomers may be required to wait in the lobby until an appropriate break in the performance.
- Babes in arms are not permitted.
- The theatre is a scent-free environment. We are committed to ensuring the enjoyment of all patrons. In consideration of those in the audience who may have allergies and chemical sensitivities, please refrain from wearing cologne, perfume or other scented products.
- Occasionally performance rights for a show are withdrawn by the license-holders after we have announced our seasons. Our member groups reserve the right to change their programmes without further notice.
- Subscribers can exchange tickets for another performance of the same show at least 48 hours before the performance, subject to availability, without charge. There are no refunds at any time.